Want to evolve as ETL Developer in a passionate and evolving environment ? 🚀
At 5th floor, you will join our team dedicated to IT projects with high value for society. You will be able to evolve and gain experience through continuous improvement such as trainings, workshops, tech meetings and conferences. You will find a company where collaboration is key, through agile methods. You will discover a company where you can take initiatives and propose new ideas regarding your work.
Nonetheless, we aim to have a positive impact on society as a company. You feel that IT is not doing enough concerning its environmental impact ? You have the impression that women in tech are under represented ? At 5th floor, you will be able to join our CSR working groups to make things happen while having fun doing so !
You will be joining a team comprising a BI Architect, data experts and BI developers to strengthen the Data Division.
➡️ You will have a very good technical knowledge, following the architectural requirements on the one hand and the demands of the business on the other.
➡️ You will provide technical guidance to the team while maintaining contact with the software development teams.
In practical terms, this involves :
- Managing the ETL flow (monitoring, performance, suggestions for improvement and optimisation);
- Supervising our ETL tool;
- Ensuring production launches (checking impact, continuous improvement of processes);
- Ensure data integrity;
- Maintain appropriate documentation.
✅ In the course of your professional experience, you have worked with modern BI architectures, and more specifically with the following tools:
- Expertise with at least 2 front-end (reporting) and 2 back-end (ETL) BI tools.
- Expertise with open source BI tools (Pentaho, Talend, BIRT, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Power BI architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern BI architecture. Knowledge of Big Data architecture is a plus.
- Experience in handling data in JSON format from REST APIs.
- Mastery of SQL language, good knowledge of PostgreSQL is highly appreciated.
✅ You’re a results-oriented person who likes to collaborate and take initiative.
As a team player, you’ll put your skills to work for your team in an Agile / Kanban environment.
✅ You’re capable of managing requests from the analysis of business needs to final implementation, including impact analysis and planning.
✅ You have an excellent command of French and an understanding of (technical) English.
✅ You have at least 4 years’ experience as an ETL developer.
✅ Experience in the Belgian public sector is an asset.
What we offer
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your skills and experience 💸
And because salary is not everything, we also offer the following extra-legal benefits:
- 2 to 3 days of teleworking per week (included in the expenses)
- Continuing education
- DKV hospital insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Representation expenses
To apply or get more info, contact us!