Want to work as a french-speaking Scrum Master in an agile and passionate environment? 🚀
Here are your missions (if you accept them) 🦸
➡️ You will help the business maximizing the impact of the development team:
- understand business vision
- propagate business vision to the team
- identify opportunities
- set and communicate objectives
- nurture the project team to do the best possible to achieve the plan
➡️ You collaborate with business and your team to prepare the sprint planning/demo
- sprint goals
- user stories
➡️ You are part of the development team and help to deliver qualitative software
- identifying and validating acceptance criteria
- coordinating with other teams
- ensure that the appropriate metrics (progress, quality…) are measured, propagated and understood by the team and the business
- take appropriate actions when problems arose
➡️ You support business with change management and roll-out of new features
- getting user feedback (forms / metrics / analytics…)
- communicating (training / webinar / in-app onboarding…)
✅ You are results-oriented, collaborating and taking initiatives stimulate you on a daily basis.
✅ As a team player, you put your skills at the service of your team in Agile / Kanban operation.
✅ You have an excellent command of French and a passive understanding of English.
✅ You have minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
✅ Experience in the Belgian public sector is an asset.
What we offer
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your skills and experience 💸
And because salary is not everything, we also offer the following extra-legal benefits:
- 2 to 3 days of teleworking per week (included in the expenses)
- Continuing education
- DKV hospital insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Representation expenses
To apply or get more info, contact us!