Want to work as a Senior Business Intelligence Developer in an agile and passionate environment? 👨💻👩💻
You will join a team consisting of a BI Architect, data experts and BI developers.
➡️ You will work closely with integrated domain experts, end users and development teams to proactively and continuously collect data and deliver it through strategic reporting.
➡️ You will help the Data team maximise its impact by integrating new domains, building new reports and supporting report creation by the different business lines. In concrete terms, this involves :
- Understanding the different domains and their specificities
- Analysing the demands of the different business lines
- Identifying opportunities for synergy
- Developing data loading flows according to the frameworks in place
- Developing data output via reports and dashboards
- Follow the evolution of the source systems and maintain the achievements
➡️ You will be responsible for one or more business areas vis-à-vis the client and will be the point of contact for the Data team for this/these area(s).
✅ Experienced with modern BI architectures, and more specifically with the following tools:
- Expertise with at least 2 front end (reporting) and 2 backend (ETL) BI tools.
- Expertise with open source BI tools (Pentaho, Talend, BIRT …) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Power BI architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern BI architecture. Knowledge of Big Data architecture is a plus.
- Experience in handling data in JSON format from REST APIs.
- Proficiency in SQL language, good knowledge of PostgreSQL is highly appreciated.
✅ Results-oriented, collaborating and taking initiatives stimulate you on a daily basis.
✅ As a team player, you put your skills at the service of your team in Agile / Kanban operation.
✅ You have an excellent command of French and a passive understanding of English.
✅ You have a minimum of 8 years experience as a BI developer.
✅ Experience in the Belgian public sector is an asset.
We offer you
We offer an attractive salary commensurate with your skills and experience 💸
And because salary is not everything, we also offer the following extra-legal benefits
- 2 to 3 days of teleworking per week (included in the expenses)
- Continuous training
- DKV hospital insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Representation expenses
To apply or get more info, contact us!